Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm on vacation! I'm on vacation!

Yup, I'm just a bit excited about it, too.

I was able to leave work at 1:00 today so I was pretty happy about it. I don't go back until Monday July 6th. Woohoo!! No big plans for the week. Hubby and I want to go to the drive in and I want to clean up the apartment. And hit the gym as much as I can.

I didn't go to the gym this morning but I did hit the treadmill when I got home from work.

Tonight I am going to relax and finish up season one of "The Tudors".

Hubby and I got tickets to go see Stone Temple Pilots in July. It will be the 3rd time seeing them and I cannot wait. I am a HUGE fan. HUGE!!

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully it will be good.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I am super jealous about the STP concert ... I love them! I am going to see Depeche Mode in July though so that makes me happy!

Have a great vacation :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation.

xoxo,
Katherine