Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!!

Today is the hubby's Birthday. I am really not sure what we are actually doing tonight. Maybe going over to his parents house for dinner. But it's his Birthday so we'll do whatever he wants.

I didn't make it to the gym this morning but I did hit the treadmill at home. My knee on my right leg is really bothering me so I just walked it because I didn't want to upset it anymore. I was happy with the calories I burnt off and didn't worry too much about the mileage. Although I did do over 3 miles. I am hoping to make it to the gym tomorrow.

This morning the hubby and I were just sitting around when I started hearing this horrible howling noises. At first I thought it was as hurt animal but as I listened more I realized it was someone crying. It turned out to be our neighbor downstairs. She's about 17 or 18 now and she was just hysterical. I went outside and asked her if she was okay and she assured me she was, that it was just her boyfriend. She sounded like she was just dying. I sure don't miss being a teenager that is for sure.

Hubby's Birthday present came yesterday and he loved it. Of course he knew he was getting it because he told me exactly where to order it. ha ha.

I'm off. Hopefully tomorrow's weigh in isn't going to be bad. I don't deserve a gain but I have a feeling that is what is going to happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guess what? I gave you a blog award today! You can check it out here!

Anonymous said...

Great job with your workout. Oh my gosh I think if I heard one of my neighbor's screaming and acting like that I would be really concerned, hopefully everything is okay with them. Good luck with your weigh in and your race tomorrow.