Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sore Knees

I have no idea why I’m in such a cranky mood. I told my husband the same thing this morning. Maybe it’s the crappy weather we’ve been having. I really don’t know. With the amount of exercise and effort I’ve been putting into being HEALTHY you’d think I would be dancing down the streets.

On a happier note, my sister and I are going to see Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley on Saturday. It was a last minute thing and I’m really looking forward to going. I’ve never seen either one of them before. Fun stuff!! I hope to get home at a decent time since I have to get up early for the walk on Sunday but we’ll see what happens.

My knees are a bit sore today. I’m thinking it’s from the weights at the gym and not the elliptical machine. I’m going to lower the amount of weights when I go tomorrow and see what happens.

I ordered new “every day sneakers” but they are a tad too snug so I am going to return them and get the wider version of them. They are super cute, too. I love pink.

We are going grocery shopping tonight. I absolutely HATE grocery shopping. I don’t have any idea why, but I do.

One more day of work! Woohoo!!

2 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

I saw them in concert... twice, each, actually. Both are AWESOME. You will have so much fun!

Carolina John said...

have fun at the concert, that sounds like fun!