Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rain, rain go away...

I’m in such a crappy and depressing mood today that I’m thinking I just want to go home and stuff my damn face.

But I am not going to do that. I’ve worked too hard over the past 3 weeks to risk it all for PMS. And rain.

Speaking of rain, I think I’m growing some mold under between my toes from all the rain we’ve been having. It’s supposed to rain until at least Sunday. Awesome.

No gym today but I am planning on going tomorrow.

I fell asleep on the couch last night. The last time I looked at the clock it was around 9:15pm. I guess I was a bit tired.

Not much else is going on to really blog about at the moment. The hubby’s band is playing tomorrow night so I’m excited about that.

Later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that your not in the best of moods today. Try and look on the bright side tomorrow is Friday so that's something to look forward to.