Wednesday, June 3, 2009

super super SUPER busy

I was able to get some sleep last night. Which also means I was able to get to the gym this morning. Oh happy day.

I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights. It was like a sauna in the gym this morning. Which is both good and bad when you think about it.

I was approved to do some paid blogging. I am pretty excited. As soon as I get some tasks to blog about, I’m there. Extra money is always good.

I’m also really excited about the walk the hubby and I’ll be doing on the 14th. One of my friends has already donated money and I’m totally grateful to her for doing that. A few of my coworkers said that they wanted to give some money and my sister, too.

I watched Conan O’Brien’s first night as host of the “Tonight Show” last night. I enjoyed it. I thought it was funny. Loved Pearl Jam.

Talked to my Mom last night for like 90 minutes. Yeah Mom time.

My coworker got a new cell phone. Guess which phone she got? The same as me, of course.

Grocery shopping tonight. I am TOTALLY getting everything I need to make a green monster and then blogging about it.

Busy, busy, busy.

1 comment:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

I'm jealous, how did you find the paid bloggin? Send some my way!

Oh, and I totally do agree, your coworker is getting a little weird in copying everything you do!