Friday, June 5, 2009

Busy Friday

Another busy day at work. I hate not getting things done. I love having the time fly by yet I get all pissy because I can’t seem to get anything done. Does that even make any sense?

Today was another gym day for me. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights. Today there was a lady who instead of cleaning the weight machines off just threw a towel down where she was sitting. Um no. That’s just as gross.

No drive in tonight for the hubby and me since it’s supposed to rain pretty hard for most of the day and night. Oh well.

This is just a quick update. Work is super busy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go with the workout. Enjoy your weekend.

hugs,
Katherine

M said...

Great workout:)

thewwchick said...

I know how you feel about getting all pissy when you can't get anything done or get any gratification for the stuff you did do. Uggggg.