Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day of rest

I took it easy and didn't hit the gym this morning. But I'm going to back at it tomorrow. I'm either going to use my treadmill or go to the gym. My legs were feeling really sluggish and sore so I thought it be best to just give them a rest today. It was super nice to rest in though. I haven't done that in awhile.

Yesterday I got a new exercise bra though so I can't wait to try it out. Ha ha. Other then that we didn't really buy much other then what we needed around the house. I controlled myself at Target (my favorite store in the world) and Barnes and Noble. Today I am hoping to get out and go to the used book store. I have some books I would like to trade it. Not sure what else we are going to do. We had planned on going to the drive in this week but we can't decide on the 2 movies we want to see. We might just end up going to see "The Hangover" at the regular movie theater. The only problem is hubby has school Wednesday and Thursday. Boo!!!

I finished watching "The Tudors" last night on Netflix. Now I have season 3 to catch up on which is the current season. Woohoo!! It was super cool to see the Tower of London because I've been there. Ha ha. I am super fascinated by this stuff. I LOVED "The Other Boylen Girl" although I think I like this version much better.

I didn't have a Green Monster yet today. There are tons of receipes out there for them, for those that are interested. But the one that I use is: 2 cups spinach, 1 6oz greek yogurt, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup orange juice and 1 cup protein powder. But I see people use bananas (which I love but they upset my stomach. Too muchpotassium), peanut butter, kale, etc. I think it's up to you and what you like. I think I might have one for lunch today before we go out.

I'm going to finish up my coffee and then shower and then head out.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Thanks for the green monster recipe... now I have an idea of what the heck it actually is...

Anonymous said...

All your posts this week have helped me to make up my mine. When I got shopping this weekend I will be getting the food I need for the Green Monster.