Sunday, June 28, 2009

Woohoo!!

So today I made a Green Monster and was able to enjoy the whole thing!! Thanks to Prin, who mentioned a different recipe that included orange juice, I didn't have that horrible smell to it. I used 2 cups of spinach, some strawberry yogurt, a scoop of protein powder and a cup of orange juice. YUM! I totally enjoyed every bit of it! I could totally do that everyday and see myself adding different things. Like fruit to it. And it's awesome to know that I have eaten 2 cups of veggies already today!! Ha!!

I made it to the gym this morning and had a nice sweaty workout. I did 60 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights.

Not sure what the hubby and I are going to do today. I do know that he is going to grill tonight which will be nice. Tomorrow I want to go do a little shopping. After I go to the gym again.

Happy Sunday everyone!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I might have to give the Green Monster another try but with the orange juice. My main reason for not liking it was the texture the banana gave it.

Lex said...

Whoop whoop! I think those Green Monsters are definitely hit or miss. As much as I hoped the one I made with watermelon would be scrumptious, it didnt' make the mark.

glad you found a goode mix!

Carolina John said...

that does sound like a good green monster. and good job on the workout today!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to give the Green Monster a try myself. I can't wait.

xoxo,
Katherine