Sunday, June 14, 2009

National Kidney Foundation Walk

So as you can see, I gained this week. 0.8 isn't a lot but when you're not expecting to gain, it sucks no matter how much it is. I worked really hard last week. I worked out 5 times and watched all my points and I was really frustrated when I saw that. But with TOM due in a week I know how much body works and I know that I do tend to gain weight around this time. All I can do is keep doing what I've been doing and hope that I see the results in that I deserve in soon.

I sore I felt like I sat around eating all day yesterday. I was in a depression of some sort but I ate within my points. I just ate a lot of small snacks.

My sister and I had a great time at the Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley concert last night. The seats were awesome that we got, considering we got them on Wednesday.

Today was the National Kidney Foundation Walk. The hubby and I actually had a great time. My feet are a bit sore from the walk but it was worth it. They said it equaled a 5K walk but I'm not sure it was that long. I think it might have been closer to just a little over 2 miles. Regardless, it was felt good to be up and doing walking for such a good cause and I'm so proud of myself and my husband for doing it.

After the walk we stopped for breakfast. I had a fantastic egg white omelet with veggies. Yum!!

Today I am planning on resting my sore feet and gearing up for work. This weekend really flew by. I need to pack my gym bag for tomorrow because I am going to lose some weight this week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the gain. I know exactly what your saying when your expecting to lose and thenyou gain totaly sucks. Don't worry I'm sure that next week the scale will move in the correct direction. Glad to hear that your and yoru sister enjoyed the concert on Friday nigt. Awesome job on doing the Kidney Walk.