Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Quick update

I had to give myself a little pep talk this morning but I made it to the gym. What was worth more to me? 45 extra meetings of sleep or a good, sweaty workout?

45 minutes on the elliptical and 35 minutes of weights. It felt good to be back since I hadn't been there since last Thursday.

Once I got to work the construction guy was there working on the new rooms and he had set the alarm off. Which caused the cops to show up. Fun times at 8am in the morning.

Work was super busy. I would have updated earlier if I had had a chance.

I just want to relax right and unwind with the hubby.

So glad it's already Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

ugh, i'm glad it's already thursday. ready for the weekend already.

Fatinah said...

you made the right choice - it sounds like you had a great workout!!