Monday, June 15, 2009

Arizona

Some of you may or may not know my Mom lives in Arizona. She moved there just a little over 7 years ago after she retired.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to move there, as I am not a fan of the cold, the snow, rain or humidity we have here in. Currently right now in Connecticut it's pouring rain and the humidity is killing me. It's a nice balmy 80 degrees in lovely Arizona.

Checking outArizona real estate makes me wish the hubby wouldn't protest too much at the thought of moving away from his family but I would never ask him to do that. Check out this beautiful pool here that I could be sitting next to right now instead of hiding from the downpours inside my apartment.

As much as I would love be away from the Nor' Easter and have to deal with an occasional monsoon, Connecticut is most likely where we will stay for the rest of our lives.

No comments: