Tuesday, June 9, 2009

gym routine

Just another lovely rainy, stormy, thundering day in Connecticut. I stepped out of the gym this morning and into pouring rain. I’ve been watching the lightening from my desk at work and it’s not a pretty picture. I am NOT a huge fan of the rain at all. I think that I’d rather deal with snow and I hate the snow.

So as I mentioned I went to the gym this morning. I can’t explain why just a month ago I couldn’t drag myself out of bed to go to the gym yet here I am, a week or so now back into a bit of a gym routine. It’s kind of weird, right?

Anyway, I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 40 minutes of weights. I got there earlier today so I was able to get in a little longer workout.

I’ve really been neglecting my twitter.

I finished off my hummus last night but not before throwing some in my lunch for today! I can’t wait to enjoy it. Yum!

I didn’t watch “Jon and Kate” last night because hubby wanted to watch “Intervention”. Wow. That was quite the show. I’m going watch “Jon and Kate” tonight though. TLC is starting to become my favorite channel. I LOVE watching “Say Yes to the Dress”! Those dresses are so beautiful.

Off to get some work done!!

4 comments:

Carolina John said...

nice job hitting the gym this morning! an hour an a half workout is a great way to start the day.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about all the rain you've been having. Feel free to send any rain our way we really could use it. Awesome job with the workout.

Fatinah said...

so nice that going to the gym has become your new routine!

I love hummus also - I often make my own... mmmmm... I'm jealous - I wish I had some for MY lunch!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could hit the gym in the morning, but alas it's a 3pm thing for me. Congrats on your routine, sounds like you could make this a great habit.