Saturday, June 5, 2010

100 Day Challenge

Check this out. Amy is having a 100 Day Challenge. Why not go over to her blog and check it out? I am hoping it helps push me along for the summer. I was doing so well and then I kind of stalled it a bit. I need something to push me along.

I thought for sure I was going to gain this week. But for some strange reason I ended up losing 0.4 pounds. I'll take it!! Woohoo! So I'm at an even 215 pounds this week. I hope to see a better loss next week.

Right now we're under a tornado warning here in Connecticut. Odd. Considering we're not flat or anything. And we're used to snow storms and hurricanes. But we have had tornadoes in the past. If you don't hear from in the next few days I am probably "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" with the Tin Man and the Munchkins. Who knows. I may like it in the merry old land of oz. By the way-I love that movie. I just don't want to piss off any mean green witches by landing on their sisters with my house. And Toto is going to be my cat Molly, a purebred Siamese cat. Ha!!

My Mom leaves tomorrow. I'm sad about this. Tonight I am having dinner with her and my sisters. Plus my hubby. And my Aunt is coming by, too. Should be fun.

Tomorrow I am going to a baby shower. I am not exactly excited about this. I wish it was my baby shower. The girl that is pregnant is my hubby's cousin. She is 26. I am a bit jealous, yes. *sigh*

Oh I did workout today for the first time in like 2 weeks. I hit the treadmill and it was great. I think I want to run a 5K in November. We'll just see how it goes I guess.

Happy weekend ya'll!! I hope it's a good one!!

No comments: