Saturday, June 12, 2010

72.8 pounds gone!!

Did I mention I had pizza on Sunday night? Mmmm hmmm. I did.

But somehow I managed to lose 0.8 pounds this week anyway. Without any exercise. Must be all the clean eating I did the rest of the week.

214.2 pounds. Wow. It's been a very long time since I saw that number. It's been a very long time since I've been under 220 actually. It still amazes me I've come this far. I knew I could do it. I've done it before. I just didn't think I could do it again. Strange how that is. And even though I'm struggling with the exercise right now I know I'll get back to that again, too. It takes time.

I hit up the store on my way home from work and picked up 2 ponchos. Going to need those for tonight. You know last year it rained this weekend, too? My sister and I went to see Brad Paisley. And then the next day the hubby and I did the Kidney Walk. It rained. But we enjoyed ourselves.

I feel horrible today because it's the hubby's Birthday. And I'm going out without him. He gave me his blessing but I feel bad anyway. I love him. Tomorrow we are celebrating.

I had a miserable day working overtime today.

Hitting the shower so I can get ready for tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the awesome work! From what your blog shows you are doing an excellent job. Let me know if I can help at all

Beachbody Coach www.fitnessachievement.com