Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's early but...

I'm waiting for my sister to come get me so we can head up to New Hampshire for some Nascar racing! Vroom, Vroom!! Can't wait. It's going to be a blast!! I know I'm going to be exhausted when I get home. I've been up for an hour. It's 5:30am right now.

I LOVE my food processor. It's a beautiful piece of machinery. Why did I not have one before?

And the banana soft serve? Heaven.

I was so mad yesterday at a certain store coughFASHIONBUGcough that was out of my bra size as usual when I went to get some. They were having a buy 2 get 2 sale. That being said I didn't buy anything I was so pissed off. I had a 4 items in my hands, too. 2 tops (XL thank you) and 2 tank tops (also XL) and I put them back. You lose, good day sir!

Also I lost 2.8 pounds this week. What? I don't know either. So I'm now 209.6 pounds. That much closer to 200 and being under 200. Holla!!

Tomorrow it is BACK to the gym and exercise. It happens. I've been doing crunches since Thursday because I have to get rid of this muffin top.

I have to finish getting ready but I wanted to update y'all on what was up! Happy Sunday!!

5 comments:

karen said...

BOO to FB ... but YOU GO GIRL!!!

Wish you could swing by & pick me up on your way to New Hampshire. Can't wait to hear how awesome it all will be/was/whatever!

Janna said...

WHY oh WHY did JJ have to win today...didn't they KNOW that you were coming? That is like Jeff or Kyle winning when I go...UGH!

Hope you had a good time anyway!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Have fun!

Miss Felicity said...

I bet this next weigh in youll be under 200! Goodluck and heres an early CONGRATS!

Miss Felicity said...

PS - I live in NH lol