Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kick me in the butt PLEASE

My trip to the gym last night that I talked about yesterday? Didn't happen. I hate going at night. HATE IT! It's just too busy and once I get home I don't want to go back out.

I am not sure what my problem is these days about working out. I was doing so freaking good. I went from 240 to 215 in a little over 3 months which for me is amazing. I don't normally lose that quickly.

I was working out 4 days a week which is just want a I wanted. 3 days of weights and cardio and one day of just cardio. I was so happy with it. I was happy. I was not stressed or grumpy. I was feeling awesome.

But now? I have not been able to get back at it.

I need to get back in the saddle again. My 10 year wedding anniversary is coming. We are planning a trip to Arizona and Vegas. I would like to be 200 pounds or maybe 199. Ugh.

I need a swift kick in the ass.

However I am not really feeling SORRY for myself. I am happy with where I am for the time being. But I just want to lose these weight and be done with it.

I feel so much better when I am working out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you. I can not get my butt moving at all! So frustrating! You have done great so far though! I am just beginning :(

karen said...

I hardly ever get anything done Sundays and Mondays and it drives me CRAZY! The first chance I get Tuesday I've got to do SOMEthing in order to not fall into the slump. I know it's not easy sometimes ... but even if you don't make it to the gym just get up and do SOMETHING even if it's just dancing around your house like a lunatic to whatever music gets your butt shakin :)

SherRon said...

I know what you mean. I have a similar goal. My husband and I are going on a cruise in November for our 2 year anniversary and I'd love to be down 100 lbs...Most of the time, the mental images of future vacation photos are the only things that can get me to the gym.

Also...working out in the evenings is a whole lot easier for me if there is a tv show that I'd like to watch. I simply tell myself I can't watch it unless I do it from the gym.

Good Luck!

Lor said...

is there any way you can take a change of clothes with you and stop at the gym BEFORE you get home? then you can't use the excuse of not going because you don't want to go back out..

Phoenix said...

Girl. You can do it. I've been with you in spirit for what, 8 years? We've been on a similar road of ups and downs. I KNOW you can do this. You've inspired me over the years and you continue to inspire me. Do this, girl. You're one of the best fighters I know.