Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A whole bunch of good stuff

Now that I am feeling "whole" again, with the hubby home, I feel that I can have a proper blog update.

Last night I got a food processor. I am so excited. With the banana soft serve recipe that has been going around blog world, I had to try it. So once I get some 'nanas (tomorrow night) I am going to try it out for myself. My stomach isn't too pleased with banana's so I will have to watch it but I can't wait.

It is time to get back on the exercise wagon. Whether it be at home or at the gym. I don't care. I need to get back at it. So I am going to try and hit the treadmill tomorrow morning and then do a little free weights before work.

Why?

I tried on a bathing suit tonight. It didn't look as bad as I thought but it didn't looks great. Of course it's a bathing suit. I hate them but I may need it soon so I wanted to see what it looked like. And it's a 16. And it fits.

It is not the first 16 I have been able to wear lately. I have a pair of work pants that I can now wear that are 16's. And my 18 jeans are now getting big. It's strange. I'm not working out yet I continue to eat clean and the weight is coming off.

Speaking of eating, I didn't plan a lunch for work today so I stopped at the store on my way to work to pick something. WOW! Did that cost me more then I thought it would. Yikes. I got stuff for a salad and since the salad bar wasn't open at the store yet I had to pay more then normal. It was super good and I enjoyed it but I don't do that again. And last night I almost ate junk but decided on a veggie sub from Subway instead. And was really happy about it.

I really hope it doesn't rain on Sunday. Nascar races don't happen in the rain.

I can't wait for this week to be over! I swear it is dragging!!

5 comments:

Julie Lost and Found said...

How do you like your food processor? I'm looking to get one. Last time I got one (I think I gave it away...) it had come with a VHS tape..like, who has those anymore? I really need one to get with the cooking crowd..

Happy for you that your hubby is home..and that you're so excited about it! :) That's so sweet!

Jackie said...

A new food processor, I love getting new kitchen appliances. The boy has his power tools and I have my kitchen stuff.

The banana soft serve is soooo good. I can't do ice cream so it is the perfect substitute!! Enjoy your new toy and banana soft serve :o)

Anna said...

I recently got a food processor too! :) Can't wait to try all kinds of new recipes with fresh fruits...

carla said...

(LOVE the banana soft serve)

and I feel you on the nascar.
we drive 4 hours to see our first race...it rained...we drove 4 hours home and saw nada.

fingers crossed its dry for you!

MizFit

Fat Charlotte said...

Congrats on the size 16 suit and pants! I always love when I change sizes...in the smaller direction that is :)