Thursday, June 10, 2010

I won!

An award that is. From the lovely and awesome Muffin Fixation (back on May 25th). I'm behind. I'm trying to catch up on things.
In case you forgot, the rules are:
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, makeup, etc) and post it.
3. Pass this award onto at least 3, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don’t forget to tell them.

Well I got #1 all set. I love awards and I don't win many of them. So thank you, sweetie. We talk on twitter so you know I'm thankful for it. I told you before. I'm sorry it took me so long to post this.

#2? I don't know. I don't drink much. I don't really get embarrassed easily and the last time I did it was really bad and I don't like to talk about it. I don't even know what a soundtrack of my childhood would be. I'm not sure I could figure out how to upload a video to my blog. And you saw how long it took me to post pictures of myself last time. Ugh. So I guess I'll have to pass on this one. Ha!!

#3. This is pretty easy!!

Healthy Lynn
Jewlia Goulia
OK Just One More Beer

Of course there are so many other awesome blogs out there but these are just a few of my favorite inspiring ladies.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Good for you! You deserve it :)

karen said...

You're so cute! I would think that you did #2 by having your most embarrassing BLOG moment being not thinking you had anything to do for #2 ;)

Suzi Storm said...

OMG, and OMB award! Hee hee. Thank you *SO* much sweetie. That is so nice of you. I really appreciate this. You are the best. XOXO