Friday, June 11, 2010

The one in which I kind of ramble

I totally wish I had some pictures to post. I actually enjoyed posting them. And thanks for the comments. Y'all are too kind. There may be silly pictures from tomorrow night though.

Sooooo....tomorrow is the Dixie Chicks, Keith Urban and Eagles concert. How excited am I?! I am about ready to burst. How is that for excited? I thought today would never end at work. Really I wanted to go for Keith Urban. Because let's face it. He is my favorite country music artist. And I do adore the Dixie Chicks. But hi-this is Keith Urban. And you may ask-Sarah how do you like country AND rock music? I don't know. I just do. It's how I roll. Go with it. I like a lot of music. Just not rap. Unless it's the Beastie Boys. Because I love them Beastie Boys, yo.

By the way, I am already missing "Breaking Bad" and Jesse Pinkman and the season hasn't been over a week yet. That boy is HYSTERICAL! And if you haven't watched that show what are you waiting for? It is one of the best. You will never look at the Dad from "Malcolm in the Middle" the same. Honestly.

But back to the concert. It's going to rock. And I don't care that it's going to rain. Ponchos will be our best friends. But tomorrow also happens to be my husbands Birthday. And he isn't going to the concert. I wish he was. I feel terrible. But he said it was okay that I went. I asked him to go. But he doesn't like country. AT ALL. In fact he hates it. A LOT. So um there is that. But we will celebrate on Sunday. Since he is out tonight. I owe him. BIG TIME!

I've been getting a lot of weight loss compliments lately. People have been noticing that I have lost weight. I get called "slim" or "skinny" a lot. Which at 215 pounds I'm far from but it feels good. I feel better. I have more confidence now. Much more then when I was 240 pounds. I would just like my exercise mojo back. The compliments make me want to work harder at the weight loss.

And seriously? I have to get some new clothes. Because pretty much everything I own for work is too big. I feel HUGE in in my work clothes because some are 2 sizes too big at this point. So on Friday I get compliments because we wear jeans. But the rest of the week I wear these huge outfits that hide my body that make me look bigger then I am. Some are size 22. Um hello? Time for some retail therapy.

For lunch today I really was craving a salad. And of course I really watched a Whole Foods salad (I miss you Whole Foods) but it's 30 minutes away. But the salad I picked up at the salad bar from the supermarket was really good. It filled me up and held me over. So I will do that again for sure.

I need a vacation. Work is totally draining me. Working 6 days a week can do that.

TRUE BLOOD STARTS SUNDAY! Hello?! I cannot wait!!

Happy weekend, y'all!!

No comments: