Friday, June 18, 2010

Floating

Don't worry. I'm alive.

Floating or at least floating along.

Eating is good.

Exercise is coming. I know it. I just need to hang on a little while longer.

It's been a rough week. And I just have to get through this week and I think (or hope) it well get back to normal.

Wish me luck.

I am now onto the next book in the Millennium series. "The Girl Who Played With Fire". I want to see the movie, the Swedish one, of "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" now. It's kind of of obsessive now. I was hesitate at first to read the books. I wasn't really interested but my Mom insisted. And now I can't stop.

The plans for tomorrow? Hopefully treadmill. Bake in the sun after that for a little. Then do some cleaning.

What is missing? No work. I am not going into the office tomorrow. I decided against it. I need the money, sure, but it's overtime and I need a break. 6 days a week is killing me.

We'll see how the exercise goes.

1 comment:

karen said...

Enjoy your time off tomorrow!!! I keep thinking about picking up those books & reading them but then I look at the massive piles of "to be read" already bouncing around the house and keep putting them off :)