Thursday, June 3, 2010

Someone just PUSH me to the gym

I need to get exercising again! I am not sure why I am stuck in this rut but I can't seem to get myself MOVING!!

Eating is great. No problems there. But the exercise? I can't seem to get moving at all. And I know that they go hand in hand.

I keep telling myself tomorrow, tomorrow. And then tomorrow comes and I start that cycle all over again.

Not cool.

I have to kick myself in the butt and just DO IT! Although I'm not a commercial but you get what I mean.

I am sad that my Mom leaves to go home to Arizona on Sunday. The month went by so fast. But hopefully the hubby and I will be going out there in September if everything goes as planned.

Keith Urban concert next Saturday!! Woohoo!! Also I am trying to convince the husband to go see Stone Temple Pilots with me in August. He doesn't want to see them again. For a 4th time. But I wanna!! Boo!! Ha. I love their new album. It rocks!!

6 comments:

karen said...

I haven't gotten the new STP yet ... hopefully this week after all the bills/groceries/party stuff gets taken care of!

Here's something to think about:

If you get off your butt and start exercising again after your mom heads back home ... just THINK of how much progress could be made by the time you go in September!!! Is that incentive enough?

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Consider yourself pushed... :)

Bethany said...

I was having the same trouble and I have a trainer. BUT, I picked a start date, made some goals, and it got me pumped!

And here's your push: Get going! ;)

SherRon said...

I'm having a hard time getting myself moving too! I'm just really not as consistent with it as I need to be. I'm going to the gym TONIGHT! I hope you can make it too. :)

Samantha said...

I think that this probably happens to everyone at some point. Maybe find a new fun class to try. Sometimes mixing it up will get you remotivated.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, thanks again for the donation to my Relay For Life campaign!!

Re: Exercise - just get out and WALK. Ask your hubby to go for a stroll with you.