Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chiropractor

After missing 2 1/2 days of work I saw the Chiropractor yesterday. And, he can help me!! I am so relieved, excited, happy!!! You have no idea. I was so afraid it was going to be really bad, but it wasn't. I go back on Monday to see my X-rays and then we go from there.

I hit the gym today for the first time since Wednesday. I didn't run, even though my back feels 90% better then it has in the past couple of days. But it felt good to be back at the gym and working out again. I ellipticaled my brains out. 418 calories were burned according to my HRM. It felt good to be covered in sweat.

And then when I was leaving the gym, a woman told me I looked great, keep up the good work. This is the same woman who said that to me in October. So I left with an even bigger smile on my face then normal.

I was going to attempt to go into work for a few hours, but I just don't want to deal with the office yet. I'm going to stop in tomorrow after my workout though for a couple of hours. Just to see what my desk looks like, etc. I'm sure it looks like a bomb went off.

Also, I'm 2 pounds away from being under 170!! Woohoo!! I weighed in at 171.8 pounds!!!!!! Amazing!!

4 comments:

Kinder said...

Woot for your victories despite you pain!

Back pain is awful, and I can attest that my chiro has made the difference between crippling pain and managed pain. I hope it helps you too!

Paulina said...

Yay for hitting the gym! I went for the first time in months yesterday- going back today. Wow, 418 calories? You go, girl!

Phoenix said...

That's great news -- all of it! A big ole w00t for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and you look amazing. I am just starting out and have over 100lbs to loose.

Seeing others who are further along and are doing it help me see that it can be done.

Congrats and keep up the great work, glad your back injury didn't totally derail you.