Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Like the klutz that I am

It's not nice here in Connecticut. We have a lot of snow and ice on the ground. I fell down my stairs. It was kind of like slow motion and all I could think of was "NO! NO! NO! Not my back" and managed to turn so that my right arm took the brunt of the impact. It hurt. It hurt A LOT. I sore I broke it at first. That is how much it hurt. But I didn't. But it's sore. And also my right butt cheek. But there is plenty of padding there so I don't have to worry.

I hit the gym this morning and it wasn't the best run. I ran and walked. I wasn't up to running the whole thing. But now that I am no longer sick I am going to give it 110%.

Two months from tomorrow I will be running my half marathon. OMG!! Nothing is going to stand in my way. NOTHING!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Oh no, I am so glad you are okay. Be careful in the weather. Your marathon is going to be a slam dunk!

Phoenix said...

Yes! Yes you will be! I was thinking about picking up our packets and getting the t-shirt and how exciting that is. That will be you in 2 months!!!

Polar's Mom said...

I am sorry you bit it, but glad that you are ok!

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com

Jaime said...

Glad you are OK. I fell down our Halifax stairs and few times and once I had an ass bruise that lasted for like a month. Ouchie.

karen said...

Every time I walk out the front door I do so praying "please don't fall - please don't fall - the body can't handle it - please don't fall"! Sorry you did and I hope it feels better soon!!!