Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!!!!!!

I am not making any New Years Resolutions. I just feel the need to do so.

I have things I hope to do and accomplish this year. And that is how I am going to leave it.

I want to take a spin class. My gym doesn't offer them, but the sister gym in town over does. So I am going to call and sign up. I don't have to pay extra for this because I pay extra for classes anyway. In the 9 1/2 years I have been a gym member I have never taken a class at my gym. Or the sister gyms.

I also want to try indoor rock climbing. I always have. And there is a place about an hour or so from here that has great prices. So I want to try that, too.

Oh and I want to hit my weight goal. And run my half marathon. That would be great, too.

But no resolutions.

Happy 2011 to you all! I hope you have a great year! Make it a great year!! I know you can!!

5 comments:

ElleBee said...

Happy New Year Sarah!!

Spinning is so much fun and a wonderful workout. You have me wanting to go again. :)

Cheers to a wonderful 2011!

Carolina John said...

Indoor rock climbing is awesome. you will love it! Just work on your upper body strength first, it will really help.

Spinning I can take or leave. I tend to get a better workout just on a stationary bike.

Jess said...

Woohoo, we can both do it!

Goal weight in 2011!!!

Laurie said...

I love that, you know what you want to do, but no resolutions. I feel the same, kind of a set up, huh?
But, here's to doing things we plan to do!

Phoenix said...

This is your year!!! I love all your plans, they're perfect!