Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More back problems

My back can SUCK IT! I left work today my back hurt so bad.

I bought new sneakers tonight. By the way, Fleet Feet in West Hartford? Thanks for NOT helping me. You lost my business and gave it to New Balance in Manchester. So thanks for that. And I'm sure that New Balance thanks you, too.

Anyway... I got some nice new comfy shoes with inserts. Found out that not only are my feet a size smaller then I thought, but I over pronation when I run. And it causes all sorts of issues with my feet and legs and back. So now I have some running shoes that should help with that.

I also have an appointment with a Chiropractor on Friday.

I also went to Plato's Closest (a used clothing store) and got 2 dresses and a Victoria's Secret shirt. Man, do I love shopping.

Those pants from yesterday that I blogged about? Going back.

3 comments:

Phoenix said...

I bet your new kicks will help immensely. Have the wrong shoes and it's an injury waiting to happen. That's why I'm despondent that my beloved Supernova Classic is discontinued. My last pair will get me through the 1/2 but after that...Sadness.

Feel better!

Paulina said...

New shoes can do wonders! When I first started to get into a healthy lifestyle, I got new shoes- it's funny, I was a smaller size too!

That's awesome you have Plato's Closet out there. We have a few in Washington- it's great for picking up "new" clothes. :)

Gina said...

If you have a JC Penny (or you can order on-line) they have compression type pants at a reasonable price and there's always a sale at JCP; last I bought them 40% off, which made them like $20 I think; I have 4 pairs, just thought I'd share!