Sunday, January 2, 2011

This and that and a little more...

I spent the afternoon with my crazy ass family yesterday. I love them. I feel lucky to have them. And my nephew and his girlfriend are doing fantastic after their car accident in October. This is only the second time I have seen her since the accident. She is still in rehab (she has one more surgery she needs to have) but is allowed to come out on a day pass as long as someone signs her out. Which is crazy because she is 30 years old. My nephew by the way is almost 24. Anyway, my family is nuts and we are freaking crazy and I am so lucky to have them. And I am lucky my husband loves them because sometimes we get really crazy and vulgar and just OUT THERE.

My sister invited everyone over for brunch and she made sure to have healthy stuff for me!! I was so happy. I was able to have yogurt and fruit and cottage cheese. I was worried so I made sure to eat a little something before hand just in case.

After my sisters we went over to Target because I wanted to get some new exercise clothes. I had these gift cards from Christmas that I wanted to use, too. And of course, I tried on a few other things. I just love to do that now. I grabbed a pair of large exercise pants. They were too big. I ended up with a size medium. MEDIUM! I haven't been able to wear medium in forever. I'm still kind of shocked.

Those bad boys held up very nicely this morning for my 4 mile run. I think I need to go and pick up another pair this week. I'm a little sore from the run, but I don't really have any plans for the day. Maybe a little laundry. We do need to pick up some groceries.

Right now I'm just enjoying my coffee and relaxing....

3 comments:

purple_moonflower said...

That's awesome! Don't you just love buying smaller clothes for yourself! ;-) Congrats on the run. I am still running indoors on the treadmill. I haven't taken it outside yet this winter. Have a fun and relaxing Sunday.

Curvy Diva said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog and new to my weight loss journey. Congrats on the Medium sized pants. That is awesome!!!

Alessandra said...

Congrats on the new smaller pants. I find buying smaller clothes so incredibly motivating.