Saturday, January 15, 2011

I am alive

Just to let you know I am alive. I didn't get buried under the 2 feet of snow that fell in Connecticut on Wednesday. Yes, 2 feet of snow. It left me trapped in the house and I kind of lost my mind. I don't like being stuck in the house and I kind of ate a lot of stuff I shouldn't.

Then the gym opened late on Thursday. So I thought Oh great. Two days of no running. But I went on my lunch and got in a 2.5 mile run. Not too bad. I still have yet to run over that.

Thursday night I started feeling sick and Friday morning I woke up miserable. So I didn't run then either.

Today however I am feeling much better. MUCH better. I haven't run since Thursday though and that makes me nervous.

I gained 0.6 this week. No big deal. I ate whatever I wanted last night because I wasn't feel well. And I will lose it this week. I'm not going to let that get me down.

I also got a Garmin Forerunner to start tracking my runs. Woot! Can't wait to try it out. I'm so excited about it.

Tomorrow I take it with me to the gym. And give it a test run.

I want to catch up on all your blogs and see how everyone is doing. Hopefully much better then me!!

5 comments:

Curvy Diva said...

Glad you are feeling much better. Happy workout today!

Peace and Blessings

Phoenix said...

Glad you're feeling better! Enjoy your new toy, they can be so motivating! Just curious, how does it work on a treadmill? Have a good run!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my Garmin...best thing ever for a runner!!

Laurie said...

Garmin=Love

Mrs. S. said...

I've heard good things about the Garmins. I bet you'll hit 3 miles within the next couple weeks!