Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Whole Case of Vanilla

So I ordered these pants/tights whatever you want to call them from zappos and they came yesterday. I happened to see Bitchcakes talking about them on twitter and thought I would check them out. She mentioned that they were great for helping with impact and I was ready to try anything when it came to my back problems.

Those suckers are TIGHT! And they work! I didn't feel a thing when I did my 3.5 mile run today. I am a little sore, but nearly as bad as I was on Sunday after my 4 mile. So I'm going to try them again tomorrow for my 2 mile run and see how it goes. I have another 3.5 miles planned for Thursday and then I don't have another run planned (at this point) until Sunday. Unless I change my mind.

I am, however, going to schedule myself a massage for next week. I have Thursday and Friday off from work. So one of those days I am going to see if I can squeeze one in. And see if that helps.

I got my Old Navy order today. I love my new tops. LOVE THEM!! And I got my free Chobani yogurt. Gotta love twitter! A whole case of Vanilla

No comments: