Monday, January 10, 2011

Holy Freaking Moly

I had my first actual appointment with the Chiropractor tonight.

HOLY FREAKING MOLY!

I'm telling you this is the best thing I've done for myself in the past year besides losing all a bunch of weight.

The doctor said it was an old injury about 15-20 years old and I mentioned to him that when I was 15 I fell down a set of icy steps and landed, you guessed it, right on my tailbone. Where my back hurts. And he said that is most likely what did it.

I'm ready to run tomorrow morning!! I'm going back to see him after work, too. This can and will be corrected.

I have a half marathon to train for people!!!!!

5 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

cool!

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

Sounds promising!

Carolina John said...

Sweet! i love my chiropractor. he's amazing. The whole process of natural healing is just fantastic.

Phoenix said...

Back in the fight, girl! I love it! You have plenty of time before the race, don't give it a second thought.

Pam said...

WOW, that's awesome! :)