Friday, January 21, 2011

Wait for it...

My eating has been total CRAP lately. I mean not to the point where I have gained 10 pounds and my clothes don't feet. But I haven't been eating the best I can. I haven't been eating clean. And I need to stop it. NOW!! We haven't done a decent grocery shopping trip in like a month and that is part of it. So tomorrow after I get out of work (ugh, yes, I am working tomorrow), we are going to go out and stock up on healthy food so I can stop this downward spiral.

I weighed myself this morning and...wait for it. Wait for it... 169. ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY NINE POUNDS!! This is going to be my weigh in for this week because I kind of slipped tonight and ate crappy. Which is okay since I can weigh in whenever I want, but still.

169! Holy crap. I haven't been 169 in 5 years. It's been a long time coming.

I finally got back to the Chiropractor tonight. After being sick and all the snow. Which I am damn sick of. It felt good. And I feel awesome. So off to the gym with me tomorrow. More running tomorrow. And Sunday. And back to the Chiropractor Monday.

I can't wait to stock up on healthy foods. It will feel good!!

6 comments:

Phoenix said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!! That's AMAZING!!! What a milestone! Congratulations, my friend! That's awesome!

Dinosaur said...

Hey...I read a lot, but have never commented before. I desperately want to get in my "skinny" single digit jeans...although when I was in single digit jeans, "skinny" jeans were totally NOT IN! lol. A few weeks ago I was watching Dr.Phil (who I really never watch) and he was talking about that 17 day diet thing....I usually don't do the whole fad diet thing, but its pretty simple...really just counting cals, etc...but in 2 weeks I went from a 12 to a 10...I CAN SMELL 8s!! might be worth a look to jump down a size? good luck and congrats on the 160s! :)
http://17day-diet.com/

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

Yay! That's great!

Polar's Mom said...

I am super duper jealous-GREAT job!!!

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

Healthy foods in the fridge does help, but it sure is a pain isn't it. Hang in there, it will turn around.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. Having healthy food in the house is half the battle for me. Actually eating it, seems to be a struggle in itself. Enjoy the running and the joy a good workout brings.