Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am addicted

I am addicted to Kashi Go Lean Crunch Chocolate Caramel Bars. I love them and I if I have more then one in the house, I eat all of them. If I buy a box of 4, (which at Target I do) I have to have my husband hide them and give them to me one at a to me. Isn't that sad?

Starting tomorrow I am going to stop eating them cold turkey. Number one, they are not part of a clean diet. And number two, they just aren't something I want to be addicted to eating right now.

So I am not going to buy them anymore.

Anyway....

My running is going really awesome. I did 5.82 miles on Sunday. I didn't run the entire time, but I tried my best. And today I was going to blow off my workout but ran on my treadmill at home and loved it. It was a 3.60 miles and I felt fantastic afterward. I haven't updated my daily mile yet because I'm having issues with the windows computer (I use Linux which doesn't work with my Garmin).

My back feels great. I think this Chiropractor thing is a happy relationship.

So I think if I can give up my Kashi bar addiction I'll be okay. Ha!!!

And if the snow will just stop...

3 comments:

christina said...

Great job on the run!!!

You will rock the half marathon! Wait until you see how you feel afterwards!

Dani- danielleislosingit said...

I feel you. At one point I was extremely addicted to Isagenix peanut butter protein bars. Delicious. I'm salivating right now.

At least your hubby was good enough to keep them under lock and key. I could never hide them from myself, so instead I ate myself into a coma. I'm back now;)

Phoenix said...

I like your ticker! I didn't realize it was only 52 days away! Ack! Fabulous! ;P Nah, we'll rock this out. Don't forget your rest days, my friend. You'll need them when you get to those last long runs. You're doing great!