Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1st already

I had planned on going to the gym this morning. The plan was to drive with hubby to school and drop him off and then drive to the gym. But I didn't sleep too well and when the alarm went off I went back to sleep while he got up for school. I hate only having one car. It stinks.

I slept for a couple more hours and then finally got up. I ended up going out and hitting the treadmill for an hour so I'm pretty happy about that. I hope to make it to the gym tomorrow. With the threat of rain these next couple of days hubby needs the car and can't take his motorcycle.

Not much else to blog about right now. I'm feeling a bit blah right now. Not sure why. There is no reason for me to feel that way either. I'm on vacation damn it!! Ugh!!

I'm going to try and do a little cleaning that I've been putting off for awhile. Hard to believe it's already July 1st! This year is totally flying by.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

At least you got a run in that's still great. Hang in there... your day will get better.