Thursday, June 25, 2009

Almost vacation time!!

I hit the gym this morning and I’m so glad that I did. I didn’t want to go when my alarm first went off and I had a hard time getting myself motivated. Even in the shower I was grumbling to myself about being up and not being curled up in bed with my hubby and kitties. But once I got there and started moving, I felt better and by the time I walked out, I was really happy that I got myself to the gym and proud of myself for pulling it off. Ha!

I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights.

I survived grocery shopping (again) last night. I just don’t know why I hate it so much. Mostly I think it’s because I don’t understand how inconsiderate people are when they are shopping. I picked up some items to try and have a Green Monster again. We’ll see how it goes this time. I will probably try it again this weekend.

My sister and I made plans to go see “The Proposal” on Saturday night. Looks like a cute movie.

I am going to be able to sneak out early tomorrow from work. I’m not sure what time yet but that makes me super happy. Vacation is going to start earlier then planned!

Work to do. Going to try and finish up as much as I can!!

No comments: