Saturday, June 20, 2009

A much happier Saturday post

So I'm down 0.8 this which, which you might remember is what I gained last week. I'm pretty happy with that considering TOM is coming and I only worked out 2 days this week (I know, bad). I'm hoping to see a bigger loss next week once I get back into my exercise routine.

To get under 250 would be amazing. I haven't been there since Christmas of 2008 and that was only because I was sick the week before. Ha.

Last night I went to see hubby's band play. Had a good time. Hubby's skinny best friend was there. It's still so surreal to see him like that. He told me his total weight loss is 90 pounds. I know he is proud of himself and yet shy about it at the same time. I know him (it's been 16+ years) and know how he is about things. He's still getting used to his new body and what it's like to be thin for the first time in his entire life (been there). I'm super happy for him though.

I will be there again!! I know it. I've been feeling so awesome about my eating and exercise habits (even if I only worked out twice this week) that I have a feeling I might finally be back on track for good!!

Vacation is just a week away. I can nearly taste the freedom. Work is driving me INSANE! They were painting the new rooms yesterday and we all thought we might just pass out from the fumes.

Guess what? It's still raining here. And really humid.

Hope you all don't mind my posts I'm blogging about to get a little extra cash. Being broke sucks.

Pushed the tag sale idea back until the end of July. I haven't had time to get ready for it and this way 2 of my sisters can attend.

I have blogs to catch up on!! And I might hit the treadmill later. I am going to the gym tomorrow for sure.

No comments: