Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sober Me

It’s TOM time and it’s totally knocking me out. I skipped the gym (again) this morning which means I totally need to get my butt there tomorrow AND Friday if I want to see some sort of weight loss this week.

Also I had to take a Benadryl last night because my allergies were super bad and it knocked me right on my butt around 9pm, leaving me extra groggy this morning.

Hey guess what? It’s continuing to rain in Connecticut. But I do believe it’s going to give us a break tomorrow and Saturday.

Is it kind of strange that I’ve been thinking of myself as being “sober” for the past 4 weeks? I haven’t eaten anything horrible and I feel like it’s like a recovery thing for me. I don’t want to eat anything bad either and I’m not worried about vacation at all. My clothes are fitting really awesome these days, too. I know it’s only 4 pounds that I dropped in the past month but I’ve exercised and I haven’t eaten any junk and I just feel better. That makes me super happy and I can kind of see my old athletic self up ahead somewhere waiting for me to get there.

Speaking of vacation I can’t wait! Just 2 more days.

It’s grocery night. Not exactly something I look forward to but I can manage.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Call me odd but I LOVE grocery shopping :) We got a couple times a week ... I'm a true food addict :P

Rosie said...

4 pounds in the past month?! That is great keep up the consistant losing...

Anonymous said...

It's a great feeling when you've been eating well and exercising and your body is happy and clothes are fitting!