Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Friday!

I am so glad that today is my Friday. I really wish I was going to be on a longer break from work then 3 days but it should at least help hold me over until then.

I took it a little easy on my knees this morning at the gym. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical but when I did my weights I tried to do ones that wouldn’t put too much strain on them.

After work tonight I am getting a much needed haircut. It’s totally beginning to annoy me the way it’s curling around my ears like a ram horn. Ha.

I will be super glad when the rain stops. It feels like it’s been raining everyday. I know it’s going to be nicer this weekend.

The Kidney walk is on Sunday. I am so looking forward to it. It’s 3.6 miles which is not bad at all and that is going to be my workout for the day. I’m planning on hitting the gym Friday and Saturday.

I am going to have to nap on Saturday before the concert. Ha.

Tomorrow is hubby’s Birthday. I hope his present comes in today. I ordered in on Sunday!!

I’m off. I want to finish up as much as I can before I head off for my 3 day weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your knees have been brothering you. Awesome job with the wokout today. Good luck with the Kidney walk this weekend. I can't wait to hear all about it.