Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday night

I think you all should go and wish Mrs. B good luck on her 5K that she is running tomorrow! I am really excited for her and can't wait to hear all about it.

Speaking of running, I am watching a fantastic documentary right now called "Spirit of the Marathon" that is really inspiring. I will run again and I will run marathons. I just need to lose a few pounds first to feel more comfortable running in front of people again.

I need to get a new pair of sneakers. Not workout sneakers, just everyday sneakers. I love zappos so I'm looking there and have a few in mind that I want.

I watched "He's Just Not That Into You". What a cute movie.

The Kidney Foundation walk is a week from tomorrow!! I am really looking forward to it. I was looking to see if there were other walks coming up in Connecticut over the next few months but most of them are at least an hour away.

Gym tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Awww! Thanks for the blog love! And just for that, I'll let you be the first to know: 47:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?!! 5 minutes off my previous best!

I'll blog more about it after I take a well-deserved nap! LOL