Monday, June 15, 2009

Sleepy time.

After my post yesterday I pretty much passed out cold on the couch for 2 hours. Ha ha. You'd think that I was in better shape then that, right? Yeah, not so much.

My feet are still pretty sore from the walk.

I didn't hit the gym this morning but that's okay. I'm planning on going tomorrow. I was still pretty tired and knew my body needed the sleep.

I missed the season premiere of "True Blood" last night. Since the hubby has band practice tonight so we're planning on watching it tomorrow.

It was back to work today after 3 wonderful days off. The construction on the 2 new rooms in the office is nearly done. They work pretty fast. They need to paint and due a few other things and it will be done. 2 weeks and I'm on vacation. Yeah vacation.

I did my first paid blog below. Yeah paid blog!! We'll see how that goes I guess. Hope you all don't mind.

No comments: