Saturday, June 27, 2009

So close!!

I'm down 1.6 pounds this week. I am happy and excited about that (it's been awhile since I've seen that number) yet I can taste the 240's they are so close. Ha ha. Next week I know I will be in there and won't be coming back to the 250's EVER AGAIN! I know I've said that before (um a couple times) but I don't want to have to lose this weight again.

I am planning on hitting the gym as much as possible this week since I'm on vacation starting tomorrow. I'm not a Saturday gym girl. I'm not a Saturday workout girl really and I doubt I'll use the treadmill today which is fine by me. I worked out 4 times this week which is my goal right now.

I'm now on season 2 of "The Tudors". I am really enjoying that show.

I am happy to see some blue skies here in Connecticut today. Even if it's just for a little white, the rain has finally given us a little break.

I'm off to do a little housework. Not my favorite thing to do but unfortunately my house does not clean itself.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats on the wicked loss!!!

Lex said...

Whoop whoop nice work!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome girl! Your doing so great, keep it up.

xoxo,
Katherine