Monday, June 8, 2009

I love you Hummus!!

I didn't update earlier because I really didn't feel like I had much to update about. Hmm.

I didn't workout today because I wanted to give myself a break. I went to the gym Friday, worked out at home on Saturday and then hit the gym again on Sunday. So I figured that my body deserved a break. I will be going to the gym tomorrow though.

Have a mentioned how much I love hummus? Mmmmm hummus.

You know it's going to be a lovely day at work when a patient follows you in the office at 8:20am. We don't technically open until 8:30am.

I am trying to get as much work done as possibly because I have 3 weeks until vacation. THREE WHOLE WEEKS! And then I'm only working 4 days this week. Yeah for time off!!

I have blogs to catch up on and some hummus to eat. Yum!!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Do you make your own hummus? I have a recipe if you want it...it is super easy.

Carolina John said...

Come on sarah, get to the gym! I ran my oly tri on sunday. woefully undertrained for the swim leg.

if you've got 3 weeks to vacation, then you've got 3 weeks to work out consistently before taking the well deserved break. and you are smart and efficient enough to make anything work out for 3 weeks, right?

Anonymous said...

mmmm hummus....

We put it in our meat wraps nstead of mayo... adds moisture, flavor and protein without fats and too many calories.