Friday, June 26, 2009

Portugal

Over the past 17 years I have been lucky enough to have several friends who have been Portuguese (currently I work with a girl who is Portuguese) and I have always wanted to travel there because I have heard such wonderful things about the country.

Buy checking out Cheap Flights.co.uk I was able to see how inexpensive it would be to actually take a trip to the beautiful country of Portugal. By finding this page, not only do you take care of your tickets, but your hotel as well. It's one stop shopping.

Once you are on your dream vacation, you will need to move around the country. Why not use cheap car hire portugal? All you have to do is put in your destination and they can find a car rental location for you in just seconds. It's that easy!

While visiting Portugal, you may want to check out the castle of St. George Castelo. Or you may just want to relax on the Argave coast beaches.

I know that if I ever get the chance, I will be going to Portugal and asking my friends the hits and misses of this beautiful country.

No comments: