Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weigh in and exercise

I'm down a pound this week. I'm pretty happy about that. I know that I would LOVE to see a bigger number but slow and steady wins the race. And I always lose weight slowly. So I'll just have to continue to do what I've been doing and see what happens next week.

I hit the treadmill this morning for 4.36 miles. I'm planning on a gym workout tomorrow.

Work was so stupid busy yesterday, like I had mentioned. Ugh. It was really frustrating when I couldn't get anything done when the phone wouldn't stop ringing. I do have to admit that the gym workouts do calm me down and put me in a good mood.

Today I plan on doing some cleaning and looking for more things to put together for the tag sale.

I also have to order hubby's Birthday present for next Friday!!

Have a great Saturday!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats on the -1 lb. I love your attitude. Slow and steady does win the race! :)

Carolina John said...

way to go sarah! down a pound and 4+ miles on the mill. nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 1 pound and awesome job with the 4+ miles on the treadmill.