Thursday, June 4, 2009

UNwanted attention

Yeah so I tried to like the Green Monster. I really did. But no. It’s not for me. I liked the idea of having 3 cups of veggies before 10am. But the smell alone was enough to only let me drink about 3 quarters of it. Oh boo. I really wanted to like it, too. I did fill me up for quite some time though. And brought a lot of UNwanted attention from my coworkers. Everyone wanted to know what it was and what was in it and what it tasted like.

Holy smokes, was I tired last night. I was sitting in front of my laptop last night watching MTV’s “True Life” (totally love that show) and I could barely stay awake. I went to bed around 9:45pm and was out like a light. Needless to say, I was so tired this morning that I slept in and skipped the gym. I needed a little more sleep. I really wish I had gone to the gym but tomorrow is another day.

I am very excited about trying another hungry girl recipe tonight. I saw it online this morning and I’m going to try it. I need to try new things and this one looks super good. I took the chicken out of the freezer this morning so lets hope it’s defrosted when I get home.

Still waiting to blog and get paid. Ha. *Fingers crossed*

The hubby and I were going to go to the drive in tomorrow night but now it looks like rain so we might not go. We’ll have to wait and see what happens.

Crazy stalker copy cat coworker is off today. She called me and I refused to answer the phone. So she called my other coworker instead. Turns out she left her cell phone (yes the brand new one she bought yesterday) on her desk last night.

Got my awesome shipment of Bath and Body Work yesterday. Lots of good smelly stuff. I got a lot of stuff for a good price. I love sales.

People at my work are staple crazy. And that is all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

M said...

Sorry you didn't like your green monster. Here's the link of the one I tried. It smells like oranges. I couldn't taste or smell the spinach.catols
http://amysquesttoskinny.blogspot.com/2009/05/100.html

Pam said...

I heart BBW too... I've been working there 9 years! :)