Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Super busy day

Much to my horror, I did not sleep well last night. I went to bed at 10pm. Woke up at 10:30pm. Up again at 11pm. 11:30pm. And then again at 12:30am. When I got up at 5am I knew there was no way I was making it to the gym today.

*Sigh*

I am sad I couldn’t hit the gym this morning. But there is always tomorrow.

I haven’t heard back about getting paid to blog yet but I have my fingers crossed.

I am looking forward to watching last night’s “Tonight Show” though. I heart Conan. He is super funny and I’m happy Andy is back.

I know I’ll be in bed early tonight. I’m beat today.

Work has been SO busy today I can hardly stand it.

Short update for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you didn't get any sleep last night. I hope you get the rest you need tonight.