Monday, June 29, 2009

Loving it

I'm totally loving the green monster. I didn't have strawberry yogurt today so I used plain and through in some strawberries. It turned it a very um not friendly looking green color but it tasted super good and I enjoyed it. I'm starting to understand how this geen monster thing has totally caught on with everyone. I'm going to pick up some spinach while we are out today because I'm getting low.

I love having had 2 cups of veggies before noon! HA!!

I made it to the gym again this morning. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights. Hoping to do it again tomorrow.

Hubby and I are going to be heading out soon.

Super glad to be on vacation!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you like bananas? I always put them in my green monster cuz they cut the bitter taste of the greens!

Anna said...

Enjoy vacation! BTW, what recipe do you use for the Green Monster?

Lex said...

It's insane how big green monsters have gotten but I am happy to be on the bandwagon!!

Rosie said...

I've got to try one of these green monsters... are there different recipes for it?