Monday, June 1, 2009

Money

Thanks to the awesome, Holly, I have decided to start doing some paid blogging. I am waiting approval right now, but since we are tight on cash (I'd rather not say broke right now) I'll do what I can to bring in some extra cash. I don't see why I wouldn't be approved but then again, you never know.

So once approved and once I start getting stuff to blog about, I can make a little extra money.

Yeah extra money.

Also if anyone has some great ideas for low calorie yet very filling meals I would to hear them. Or point the way to a website. I've been eating a lot of the same things and I'm getting sick of them.

2 comments:

karen said...

I'll be real interested in what you end up thinking about the paid blogging deal. Sounds pretty interesting! Oh heck ... maybe I'll just sign up, too :)

Carolina John said...

We make up a tuna salad i've never seen anywhere else. 2 cans of tuna with some dijon mustard and red wine vinegar to taste. I like to add in some white pepper too, but the wife doesn't care for it too much. it's low cal, cheap, and fabulous.