Friday, May 21, 2010

2.6 pounds baby!!

I started my challenge today. I hit the treadmill for 6o minutes. Woohoo! And man it was a nice warm day in Connecticut so I was a sweaty mess when I was done but I felt so good when I was done. Tomorrow I am planning on going to the gym before I had over to work for a few hours. I know, I know. I have to go in for 4 hours though. When you're the only CSR your work does not get done when you take time off.

For my official start of the challenge I weighed in at 217.2 pounds. Which means I lost 2.6 pounds from last week. I was super excited!! I hadn't expected to see that number on the scale at all!! Who knows what I am going to see next week? Hard to believe that only just a few months ago I was 240 pounds!! Eating clean has really paid off for me.

I did some cleaning today. Not as much as I had hoped but it was a start. And tomorrow and Sunday I plan to do more. The cats loved being able to get into the dining room since that room is usually closed off. I plan to get rid of as much junk as I can. It's time. We've been living in this apartment for 11 years and some of this stuff has just go to GO!!

I must go and make dinner. Not sure what I am going to make yet as I am exhausted from my day. But I have to refuel. Have a good one my friends!!

7 comments:

Polly and her bum said...

Well done on getting on that treadmill iin the heat. 60 minutes is a long time. I hope you had some good music to get you through it!

Carolina John said...

Congrats! that's a great run and a solid loss. very good.

Janna said...

Congrats on the loss and on day 1! Keep it up!

Samantha said...

Congrats on your weight loss and for the awesome 60 minute sweat fest!

Karla said...

fantabulous!!!

Whitney said...

Congrats on the loss - the unexpected ones are the best!!!

karen said...

Way to go, Sarah!!! On the loss AND the treadmill time!!!