Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A few things

A few things:

-had great review at work complete with raise (woohoo)
-eating and exercise are going well (although today I missed the gym do to not sleeping well last night)
-we got a new liter box for the cats and one refuses to use it (not cool)
-I have 3 days (including today) left of work before I have a 3 day weekend
-I need a vacation from work
-I should be getting my car back by the end of the week with a new (newer) transmission
-Evan and Anna got the first perfect score of the season "Dancing with the Stars" last night (ha ha I had to get that in there)
-I promise a better post tonight
-My Mom will be here at 11:50pm est Wednesday!!
-"Breaking Bad" is probably the best show on tv you are not watching. What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

ThunderThighs said...

congrats on the raise at work!! YAY!! :)