Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's like a new car!!

My lack of updates makes me sad. I feel like when I'm working out I can update more but when I don't hit the gym on a regular basis I don't have anything fun and exciting to blog about. So I don't update as much. And that just makes me a very bad blogger.

Tonight was a very busy night. Hubby and I went and dropped of friends truck. And the we went and got my car. MY CAR! Oh I am so happy to have my car back. I haven't driven her in 4 months. She died in February and I have missed her so much. It's like driving a brand new car. She has a nice "newish" transmission in her and our car car said she should last another 2-3 years. I am so happy. I had a big dopey grin on my face the whole time I drove her home. I am going to clean and vacuum her out this weekend for sure. I LOVE my car. She has been the best car in the world to me. The old girl has some life in her yet.

Exercise has really sucked this week and my original plan was to go back tomorrow but that is so not going to happen at this point. So Saturday I will go back at it.

I must buy myself some new clothes. I know I need new clothes when my coworker is telling me I need some. I am wearing clothes that are 2 sizes too big at this point. Ugh.

Tomorrow is the day hubby and I started dating. 17 years ago actually. That is actually half our lives. And a very long time if you think about it. Why no kids? Good question. I want to get pregnant in the worst way. That is the biggest reason I have gotten back into the saddle with my weight loss. I want to be fit and healthy Mom.

Bradley, my cat, is doing good. Last night, he climbed into my lap and loved me for the first time. EVER! He has never been a lover. He doesn't like to be held or pet or anything. But last night he did and I was overwhelmed. I guess he must be grateful we helped me pee. *Giggle.

I am so glad the weekend is almost here. I am so beat at work. I really need a vacation.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Awwww....yay Bradley!