Wednesday, May 12, 2010

That loving feeling.

The gym and I? We've lost that loving feeling. And we need to get it back. I keep saying tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. And then tomorrow never comes. But for my own sanity I need to get back in the saddle with my workouts. For some reason I have no problem getting in the workouts on the weekends but when it comes to during the week forget it.

And I need the exercise more during the week then ever. Because of work I get stressed and I need to unwind a bit.

I am going to FORCE myself tomorrow. I need to get back on a schedule and it begins then.

My eating is awesome. It's just the lack of exercise in my life. And it's depressing.

At least it's Wednesday.

2 comments:

ThunderThighs said...

that's funny, i've never really had that loving feeling with the gym :) don't get too down, as long as you are eating healthy, you're doing fine.. activity comes from other things we do throughout the day without even thinking about it... you'll get back to it eventually :)

Carolina John said...

do three workouts in one day. it sounds stupid but it's actually wonderful. typically, i'll do about 20 minutes of yoga before work, put 40 - 80 laps in the pool over lunch, and then hit the bike for an hour after work. sometimes after work I'll run too. but to make the weight loss kick in you have to overstress biggest loser style.

after that, getting to the gym in the morning won't seem all that difficult. try it!